DO YOU OR YOUR CHILD NEED MYOFUNCTIONAL THERAPY?
Use the checklist below to see if you OR your child does any of these things:
- Does your child breathe through their mouth?
- When you child is concentrating on a task at home, are their lips apart?
- When your child is eating do you hear or see them swallow?
- Do you hear audible (Darth Vader) breathing throughout the day or at night?
- Can you visually see your child breathing at rest?
- Do you hear or see clenching/grinding of the teeth during the day or at night?
- Is there an issue with waking up during the night?
- Does your child snore at night?
- Does your child frequently wet the bed?
- Does your child complain of headaches, jaw, or neck pain?
- Does your child suck his/her fingers or thumb?
- Does your child have crooked teeth? Or small jaws?
Hear Seema on the "Communiteeth" Podcast: The Tongue, The Architect"
Check out the radio clip below, about Seema Virji on Virgin Radio and her Myofunctional therapy practice
Treating crooked teeth is treating a SYMPTOM, I would like to help you find the root cause of this symptom