Treating crooked teeth is treating a SYMPTOM, I would like to help you find the root cause of this symptom
Check out the radio clip below, about Seema Virji on Virgin Radio and her Myofunctional therapy practice
DO YOU OR YOUR CHILD NEED MYOFUNCTIONAL THERAPY?
Use the checklist below to see if you OR your child does any of these things:
- Does your child breathe through their mouth?
- When you child is concentrating on a task at home, are their lips apart?
- When your child is eating do you hear or see them swallow?
- Do you hear audible (Darth Vader) breathing throughout the day or at night?
- Can you visually see your child breathing at rest?
- Do you hear or see clenching/grinding of the teeth during the day or at night?
- Is there an issue with waking up during the night?
- Does your child snore at night?
- Does your child frequently wet the bed?
- Does your child complain of headaches, jaw, or neck pain?
- Does your child suck his/her fingers or thumb?
- Does your child have crooked teeth? Or small jaws?
Hear Seema on the "Communiteeth" Podcast: The Tongue, The Architect"